- Weighing equipment and component parts
- Weighting equipmentAnalytical balancesLaboratory balancesJewellery balancesMoisture analyzersTrade (shops) scalesTechnical scalesCounting scalesLabel printing scalesВесы в кассовый боксmoistureproof scalesRoller conveyor scalesСommodity scalesScale for measuring starch content in potatoesMedical scalePlatform mobile scalesScales for a pit with a tilting platformPlatform scalesRaid scales Pallet scalesScales from stainless steelBeam scalesPallet truck scalesSelf-propelled pallet truck with scalesElectric rokla with weightsStacker with scalesSemi-electric stacking truck with scalesElectric stacker with weightsSelf-propelled electric pallet truck with scalesBarrel stackerMonorail scalesScales for pigletsSheep scalesPig scalesLivestock scalesVeterinary scalesCrane scalesWeight on forkliftBunker scalesTruck ScalesCar scalesScales for front-end loaderDynamometersConveyor scalesГидроборт с весами (tail-lift)Weighing scales for aircraftГири
- Label printing scales
Label printing scales
Electronic scales with label printing
Electronic scales with printing function - the most important warehouse and trade equipment, allowing to accelerate the release of goods to customers, to sort the products by weight, mark on the packaging container. Commercial scales with a check stamp are used in retail trade - supermarkets, hypermarkets.
Modern models of technology are characterized by a simple operation mechanism, which makes it possible to use them within the self-service system.
Scales with a label printer are necessary for marking goods sold for sale in the retail network.
Working characteristics of scales with printing
Scales with a stamp are represented by a variety of models, differing in the following parameters:
- overall dimensions;
- type of installation (floor, table, suspension models);
- scope of application (physical parameters of the products weighed);
- type of software;
- number of additional options.
When choosing a model with printed scales, it is necessary to take into account the operating mode, climatic conditions (humidity level, temperature), the limit value of weighing, the location of the indicator, the dimensions of the monitor. Automated weighing equipment is available in various configurations designed to identify products or a wide range of products.
Scales with a stamp of checks are produced in two versions - with a rack and without a counter. The second option is more ergonomic design, as the indicator board is located at the eye of the buyer and seller.
Electronic scales with printing checks for self-service are installed on a special table for customers in such a way that the information on the monitor is clearly visible both at a distance and close.
How to choose a scale with a label print?
When choosing a label-labeling balance, the number of product names is taken into account: the more products - the more buttons on the control panel. In large shopping centers there are models with 72 -120 keys.
Print speed of the printer is a performance characteristic that is important for trading platforms with large sales volumes or high attendance.
The type of software is one of the priority characteristics taken into account by all consumers. In modern weighing equipment, flexible settings of the equipment operation are provided (it is possible to create the desired label format, to change the design), to edit information, to exchange data via Ethernet and RS-232 interfaces, to print out reports, to maintain separate cost accounting for individual product groups.
Platform scales - for customers the most convenient are the models with a side platform stop, preventing the rolling of goods.
The temperature range is indicated in the sales description. Standard trade scales for label printing retain functionality at a temperature range of -10 to + 40 degrees Celsius.
Product call - in modern models, product names are read in several ways: by bar code, by PLU code, using the shortcut button.
The company "Vagi AKSIS Ukraine" offers scales filling with the function of printing labels and models with automatic check formation (for self-service stores). In the list of equipment - popular types of equipment: DIGI, LP CL, VPM, supplied by manufacturers. A professional consultant will help you choose the scales that are suitable for your specific operating conditions, taking into account priority requirements and budget constraints.