- Shop equipment
- Label printing printers
Label printing printers
The label on the product is a necessity for both the buyer and employees of the company implementing it. Virtually no trading establishment or logistics company currently does not do without shading the products with which they work, that is, without assigning to each group of goods a specific distinguishing mark - a bar code. It is applied to the label of each item, after reading which certain information about these products is presented to the services of employees of companies or their customers:
- product group;
- producing country;
- warehouse supply and more.
Devices that print labels are simply indispensable in cases where the coding on the old packaging has become unreadable or when the code is indicated only on wholesale packaging, when it is necessary to mark out goods for retail sale. For these purposes, label printing printers sold by AKSIS Ukraine will be the way.
A specialized device for marking goods is a portable equipment for applying barcodes or other graphic images to surfaces. The main criteria presented by companies-users when choosing a particular printer model are:
- type of printing;
- required daily circulation;
- scope of application of printing.
According to the type of printing, the devices can be divided into thermal and thermal transfer printers. They have some differences in their work.
- Receive monochrome black and white images on paper with self-adhesive base. The term of preservation in a valid form of a label from a thermal printer does not exceed half a year.
Thermal Transfer Printers
- have more opportunities. Their use allows you to get prints on various grounds: paper, cardboard, polyethylene, textile materials and more. At the same time, printing can be both monochrome and full color. Paints for the application of images are used with high heat-resistant characteristics, resistant to solvents, mechanical and UV exposure.
The cost of such image labels is not significantly higher than that of those printed using thermal printers. However, the service life in the second version is much longer.
Printers for label printing are also distinguished depending on the number of necessary barcodes that need to be printed per unit of time.
Another classification divides these devices into the following categories:
AKSIS Ukraine company offers its customers the mostthe widest range of equipment for tradeIncluding barcode printers at a reasonable and affordable price.