- Weighing equipment and component parts
- Weighting equipmentAnalytical balancesLaboratory balancesJewellery balancesMoisture analyzersTrade (shops) scalesTechnical scalesCounting scalesLabel printing scalesВесы в кассовый боксmoistureproof scalesRoller conveyor scalesСommodity scalesScale for measuring starch content in potatoesMedical scalePlatform mobile scalesScales for a pit with a tilting platformPlatform scalesRaid scales Pallet scalesScales from stainless steelBeam scalesPallet truck scalesSelf-propelled pallet truck with scalesElectric rokla with weightsStacker with scalesSemi-electric stacking truck with scalesElectric stacker with weightsSelf-propelled electric pallet truck with scalesBarrel stackerMonorail scalesScales for pigletsSheep scalesPig scalesLivestock scalesVeterinary scalesCrane scalesWeight on forkliftBunker scalesTruck ScalesCar scalesScales for front-end loaderDynamometersConveyor scalesГидроборт с весами (tail-lift)Weighing scales for aircraftГири
Silomeres, or as dynamometers are also called this type of weighing equipment, are quite common devices whose purpose is to determine the mass, as well as measure the tensile or compressive forces caused by any source of influence on the device. Perhaps everyone was faced with measuring the weight of a substance with the help of a cantor, which is a kind of dynamometer. In everyday life, with the help of canters, the weight of materials is usually determined in the range from several to tens of kilograms. To do this, the measured substances are laid out in a container that has handles that are convenient for hanging. The load attached to the scales must be raised and read off the scale of the device. Using this method, you can quickly and fairly accurately determine the weight of the goods.
Currently, there are a large number of models of dynamometers that are widely used in workshops, laboratories, factories and other industries. Such weighing equipment is widely represented in the assortment of our company “SCALES AXIS UKRAINE”. These force meters of various manufacturing companies are always of high quality and at an affordable price.
Functional features of modern dynamometers and the advantages of their use
Depending on the purpose and requirements for the weighing equipment of this type, the force meters can be of various configurations:
- with remote display;
- strain gauges (devices for determining the tension of a string or cable);
- watch type gramometers;
- platform, laboratory installations, etc.
The use of this type of equipment has several advantages:
- wide functional features of displays of weighing devices - output of absolute set values, the possibility of fixing peak values during measurement;
- ease of maintenance and use of equipment;
- high measurement accuracy (various permissible error limits for various types of force meters);
- a wide range of values for determining certain indicators;
- the ability to connect devices to a PC via USB and broadcast measurement information to paired equipment;
- high quality of equipment components, allowing to perceive short-term overloads by 20% of the rated voltage;
- the possibility of using weight dynamometers in the range of ambient temperatures from -100 ° C to + 400 ° C;
- the ability to work both from the mains and from built-in batteries.
Having decided to purchase and equip, for example, your workplace with a force meter, it is advisable to contact our managerscompany “LIBRA AXIS UKRAINE”. Our specialists will be happy to provide the client with comprehensive information on any model of dynamometers that we have available, and will also assist in the selection of the device that will best meet the requirements of the client and its production. It remains only to place an order, pay for the purchase and get at its disposal this weighing equipment.